All-Weather Compact 2-Way Coaxial Loudspeaker with 8" LF
- Highly weather-resistant IP56 rating
- Consistent 120° x 120° broadband pattern control
• 200 mm (8 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone and 50 mm (2 in) voice coil.
• 25 mm (1 in) exit compression driver with unique patented design and high temperature polymer diaphragm.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech, with extended frequency response for music.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- 250 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise) with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- High-power passive crossover network.
- Overload protection
- 80 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response.
- 200 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap (built-in transformer) or direct 8Ω low-impedance.
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 80 Hz – 20 kHz
Frequency Response (±3 dB): 100 Hz – 20 kHz
Coverage Pattern: 120° x 120°
Directivity Factor (Q): 8.1 (1 k – 16 kHz)
Directivity Index (DI): 8.4 dB (1 k – 16 kHz)
Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): 250 W 2 hrs. 200 W 100 hrs
Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 94 dB (Ave. 100 Hz – 20 kHz)
Maximum SPL: Direct 8Ω: 118 dB (peaks of 124 dB) 200 W Tap: 117 dB
Crossover Network: 1.8 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Transformer Taps: 70V: 200W, 100W, 50W, 25W 100V: 200W, 100W, 50W
Low Frequency Driver: Kevlar-reinforced cone with weather treatment, 50 mm (2 in) voice coil.
High Frequency Driver: 25 mm (1 in) diaphragm and voice coil diameter, high temperature polymer diaphragm, patented design, fluid-cooling.
HF Driver Protection: Minimum audibility SonicGuard™ HF overload protection
Enclosure: ABS with Glass enclosure, heavily braced
Attachment: Two M10 (fine-thread) points for included U-bracket. M6 secondary safety attachment point on back panel.
Grille: Corrosion-resistant zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated steel grille, 3-layer assembly with foam and woven poly mesh backing.
Input Connection: CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open-lug (#6, #8 or #10) plus bare wire up to 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG) wire or spade lugs. Terminal compartment cover equipped with gland nut that forms water-tight seal with round-jacketed cables with outside diameters between 4.0 mm (0.16") and 9.0 mm (0.36")
Environmental : IP56 per IEC529, with a minimum 5° downward aiming angle. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, and ASTM G85 for salt spray (168 hrs).
Dimensions : 300 x 300 x305 mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 12.0), cabinet 331 mm (13.0 in) including gland nut 359 mm (14.2 in) including bracket extending to back
Colors: Available in gray (similar to Pantone 420C) and black (-BK)
Net Weight: 9.8 kg (21.5 lb), 11.6 kg (25.5 lb) with U-bracket
Shipping Weight: 14.1 kg (31.0 lb)
Included Accessories: U-bracket, matches loudspeaker color (gray or black), zinc-rich extrathick powder coated, steel.